Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kating Baz is on

Hi there my name is … sorry I just forgot. Why you need my name what will you do with that.
If I tell you my name or I don’t it does not matter I am not someone who you should his name. I am just a common ordinary boy who have a lot of name like stupide Room beel etc I don’t care what everybody call me. What I care is what I call my self.and I call myself A alone human.
I am not a writer but I am writing now because I don’t have anything else to do.I am student but not a good student because I think I learn a lot more from the world where I live than my class room.You tell me how much you can learn from a 45 min lecture.
Forget that I am 18 and live with my father and mother I love them but I don’t have the ability to show it.I am just afraid I don’t know what is the reason every minute in my life I just want to learn some thing I just wanna have fun but this hart less world just not giving me the chance but I am still trying.
I got a 5000 friend in my Facebook friend list but I never talk to them because they all are busy with there own world so I never disturb them .
You may call me looser or some thing like that but bro I am not I am just a boy who is ignore by everybody who don’t have anyone to talk or have fun or have good time.Looks like I am just invisible in this world so decided to start writing .No matter anyone read it or not I just wanna talk You dot have to listen man but let me talk I wanna shout I wanna tell everything what in my hard
I am just nobody or somebody who is ignored by this world or hated by this world…….
Ya ya I talk to much ..what to do there is a lot of Talk is just stored in my heart so I am just talking to much.
So As I say I am gonna write here My blog is not going to be like other where Bloggers give you info about making money finding happiness or finding love or sympathy for poor…. I am gonna write about my way .I will give you what I like or what I wanna share
If you like my blog just be with me and be my friend or if you don’t like it then please don’t do any fucking thing with my blog. English is not my first language and as I say I am relly not a good student if I have any mistake Just forgive me please..
That’s all man ……
Life is a game we have to play it iT does not matter what
happen life must go one …….♥


Just 3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment